Tantra is the ultimate fusion of your sexual energy and your spirituality. These create states of bliss and ecstasy and in Buddhist and Hindu traditions are a path to your enlightenment. Tantra4GayMen blends these historic teachings together with other Neo (new) Tantric practices to offer you a unique and powerful journey.
We are dedicated to the personal, spiritual and sexual growth of gay and bisexual men through Tantra. If you are looking for a way forward, a way to enrich your life, to give it purpose and meaning then maybe we can help you in this quest.
Tantra delinates a multitude of esoteric beliefs and practices within hinduism and buddhism which have a long standing tradition reaching back to at least the 8th century. In its original meaning, Tantra is a mystical pathway, an accumulation of practices that have in common extensive use of ritual and of psycho-experiential techniques such as yoga, visualisation, and meditation.
In its modern form, Tantra has a slightly different meaning, referring to both new age and modern western interpretations of traditional Tantra, brought forward by pioneers of the so-called Neo-tantra since the 1970s. These teachings consider sex as a sacred act which is capable of elevating its participants to a higher spiritual plane. They all show how sexual energy can be transformed into ecstatic experiences. To reach this aim, they offer a wide range of techniques, containing elements originating from fields such as bodywork, breath work, yoga, and meditation.
What we teach is rooted in this new tradition of modern tantra, but adjusted to your special needs as men who love men. As we comprehend it, Tantra4gaymen is a body-oriented method of spiritual self-development that, unlike other practices, starts from your sexuality. Tantra4gaymen means that we teach a set of very powerful exercises, stemming both from the Neo Tantric movement and from various currents of bodywork and psychotherapy. In practice, in our seminars you will encounter elements of meditation, massage, breath work, energy work, movement, communication exercises and intimate exercises and rituals. Together, these create that amazing, yet very personal state of mind which we call "Tantric", a special mixture of bliss, ecstasy, love, and persisting feelings of deepened connection and heightened awareness of yourself, other people, and the wonderful cosmos surrounding you.
- … a spiritual practice opening up new pathways that connect you with the transcendent and the cosmos
- … a practice that enhances your sex life by making sex a more fulfilling, sacred and ecstatic activity
- … a contribution to your personal development making you become more aware of your body, your feelings and your sense of self
- … a deeply social practice as it teaches you how to share real intimacy with one or several partners, and as our seminar represent alternative spaces in which people can come together for sacred intimacy
- … and last but not least, it can change your everyday life by teaching you to be "present here and now, as you are" in the amazing multiplicity of every single moment life offers you.
<<Back to Welcome Page