Click Here to Check Latest Availability
Earth Spirit offers a wide range of accommodation.
There is something for everyone - from very comfortable but still reasonably priced to simple and very good value:
- Very comfortable single, twin and triple rooms.
- Cosy and sociable group accommodation (five to eight people sharing), all with single beds.
- Single and twin caravans.
- And, last but not least, camping on a beautiful lawn under old trees.
You can choose between three bathroom options:
- Ensuite means that a bathroom (toilet and shower) is located within your room unit and for your (and your roommates’) exclusive use only.
- Shared Bathroom means that bathrooms (toilets and showers) are located within the same building and are shared between several rooms.
- Separate Bathroom means that bathrooms (toilets and showers) are located in a different building on the festival venue and are shared between several rooms. It can be up to three minutes walk from your room or caravan to reach the next bathroom.
Please be aware that the best accommodation - particularly the single rooms, the ensuite rooms, and the Sky Room group accommodation - is limited in numbers and likely to book out quickly.
Here are some recommendations from us:
- The Twin and Triple Ensuite Rooms are the most modern and comfortable on the premises. If you are looking for comfort and your own bathroom, you might want to book a bed in one of these.
- The Sky Room (8 persons in single beds, shared bathroom) is located in the main building under the roof and has fully exposed roof timbers and a very nice atmosphere. If you are looking for sociable and cosy group accommodation, book a bed here. (The atmosphere here comes close to the Yurt in Wales, but indoors and with better heating.)
- The Caravans are simpler and cheaper, and are located in green surroundings in the midst of nature, a few minutes’ walk away from “the centre” and its hustle and bustle. If you are looking for quiet and secluded accommodation and if you don’t mind simplicity, this is your choice. Bathrooms are separate.
- The Dragon Room (5 persons in single beds) and Barn Room (5 persons in single temporary beds) are simple and cosy group accommodations, equally slightly away from it all. Bathrooms are separate.
- If you are a group of four friends and want to share an apartment together (double beds), the Courtwood Suite is very nice and is the most modern and comfortable ensuite unit on the premises. It is an apartment with a bedroom (one double bed), a sitting room (one sofa double bed), a kitchenette, and a bathroom.
See Tickets Page to see whats available.
Single Bed in Glamping Option
All the convenience of a single bed accommodation without any of the hassle. We will set up and provide you with a large tent, a comfortable metal framed bed with mattress, all the bedding you'll need, a bed side locker with lamp and even floor carpet. All set up in the meadow and ready for you as you arrive. Welcome to Glamping at the Tantra4GayMen Festival. There are several bathrooms available to you withing a short walk - all this for £99 for 4 nights.
Bed in Twin Bedded Glamping Bell Tent
All of the same as offered in the Single Bed Glamping but with the added glamour of a large bell tent and a roommate. :-) - perfect to maybe with your partner or a friend.
We will make more accommodation options available as these options becom sold.